aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Wednesday 28 October 2015

I went shopping & exploring


Wearing:
new tattoo: Letis Inermis for Maitreya
Sn@tch Temptress eye makeup (black); I bought a fatpack at TDR (The Dressing Room) this week
Hair isn't new, it's [e]Lena Exclusives by Elikatira

First 3 images made @ our gallery (Nitroglobus gallery)



Wearing:
NEW is the mesh Comfy tank for Maitreya of Apple May Designs (AMD)
I combined this with the Maitreya mesh mini skirt in black for Lara and my awesome CD (CandyDoll) Arabella black boots for Maitreya Lara. I luvvvv these boots muchly.

Next images were made at Saint Pete City, the awesome sim by Neva.


Wearing: 
Addams Nikki jacket rolled up which I bought this evening at Uber. It comes with a top (not shown on the photo coz I am wearing the AMD comfy tank.



dikke kus 
dido

No comments:

Post a Comment