aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Monday 23 December 2013

Xmas girl


Lots of NEWNESS this evening:
Wearing the Fishy Strawberry Xmas 2013 Group Gift outfit; which consists of 3 different items: 
  • a white Faux Fur Stole (no worries it's artificial pixel fur), which I luv muchly coz I bought a pack at The Attic not so long ago
  • Moto pants (system layer)
  • The Vega Metallic mesh Sweater.
Phew what a great gift!

Furthermore wearing LeeZu Havasu Falls ankle boots in snow. Love them and soo very LeeZu :-)
I am a fan of Lee since years. Her store was one of the first I visited in SL. Nowadays she still is creating great mesh stuff. Luv it!

The hair is Diva's Daisy, which I bought a while ago at The Arcade. The wagtails are mesh and separate items. So very Xmas-like with the stars hairband.

Last NEW item and a DEMO (sorry for the white lines that cross my neckline) is the AMD Lexi pale skin. The fierce red lipstick is mine btw

Poses used: Imeka - Reika pose & Eternal Dream Merry Xmas part of the  Advent Calender 2013 (part 2).

That's it for now.
Have a nice day/evening/nite ^^
dikke kus
Dido



LeeZu 

No comments:

Post a Comment