aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Tuesday 31 December 2013

C&P smexy lace top at Serena Long Cay


My friend Cath of C&P Designs showed me this white mesh lace top she made and oh la la isn't this smexy!
I told her hey Cath I can see your nipples peeking out. She said yeah I guess that's the reason I had so many IM's when I went dancing the other nite when wearing this top ^^

I combined the smexy C&P top with DeColores Psly Boho back mesh Low Waist skirt; a long hippie skirt from my invent and the BND Flower EyesPatch Black Wish coz after all hippies are free spirits ^^

I went to the awesome sim Serena Long Cay: beach, boats you can sail along the shores of the sim, and loads loads of fun pose balls and on top of a hill the super cool apartment of the owner, Franz Markstein (yeah I know sounds very German but he's Italian), with more surprising pose balls and more fun stuff! Yep for sure a place to explore.
The smexy lace top is available at C&P Design.

dikke kus
Dido






2 comments:

  1. happy new year Dido.. and lots of blogging fun )) kus Nic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TY Nic wish you the same for 2014!
      dikke kus
      Dido

      Delete