aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Tuesday 16 April 2013

Gorgeous Ivy by Elate


Wearing Elate's Ivy mesh dress and necklace, which I haven't taken off since I received it last weekend. I simply LUV it: texture, fit, design all are soo purrrfect. And the Ivy necklace, which is part of the outfit, wow that's  yummie too. Yes this is from now on my fav LBD.
Ivy comes is available in many nice colours; showing you my faves one: charcoal and ruby.  

Photos taken in Nitro's part of Nitroglobus gallery
The chair is by the artist Cherry Manga, the shoes are from Maitreya, hair by Truth, skin by Belleza, pearl bracelets from Mandala. Phew that's it for tonight.
dikke kus
Dido

Thanks Kellie for this really awesome bloggers review gift! I apreciate muchly





PS  What a horrible bomb attack happened this evening in Boston. It upsets me and my thoughts go out to all those innocent people that got hurt/died and their families. 

No comments:

Post a Comment