aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Friday 17 August 2012

Summertime and the living is easy


pink mesh Mon Tissu scarf

Tropical temps here in Holland, so yesterday I bought this Mon Tissu mesh summer dress to stay cool. Luv it, coz it's a great mesh and fits my avi well i.e. I don't have to wear the alpha layer yeah! 
I walked around Mon Tissu shop and found many many nice mesh items. I added Mon Tissu to my small list of fav mesh clothes shops ^^ 
The Frock dress comes in several designs, but I liked this floral one best. Being a scarf addict in RL, I couldn't resist the mesh skinny scarf had to have it and although pink is not my color, I thought it would match the dress and my lovely pink beads sandals best. 

NEW too is the NOYA VIP gift tattoo called Swinging Curls. It comes in all layers as well as a tattoo layer. I like it and will wear this one more often. Thx for the bloggers review item.

Wearing:
NOYA VIP Gift Swinging curls full body tattoo  
Mon Tissu mesh Frock dress Ditsy Floral
Mon Tissu mesh Skinny Scarf - pink

From my closet:
Clawtooth Peek a boo Red mesh hair 
Izzie's Brianna skin red brows
Acide! Jam Grey piercing
Mayfly Deep sky eyes Monet Dawn Shadow
DRD ChristineBW half mask (part of outfit)
!SSD Frils - Bijou Roulette earrings
SLAVE Dressing Room mesh Beads Sandals
LOULOU&Co gloves and bracelets

dikke kus
Dido


summertime ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment