aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Thursday 2 February 2012

Mi vida Loca

This evening I went dancing at the Avilion Grove Castle Grand Ballroom. I hadn't been there for ages. It hadn't changed much, still pretty with the shiny floor, the romantic music and ... the lag ^^

picture taken just before I felt asleep ^^

Showing two new items: 
The [B]Juicy Box Mi vida Loca tattoo (fun fun fun) and 
the Bliensen + MaiTai - Valentina necklace.   
I like their jewellery; it's supa nicely made and not so traditional. There were a lot of items in the bloggers review folder I received this evening. I will show you more later on, but wanted to blog this cute Valentine necklace now coz it's really lovely with all the small hearts. 

Furthermore:
redMint hair no. 19 scandinavia blond
redMint skin Pale no. 7
Mayfly deep sky eyes Monet Dawn
Paris Metro Masquerade Ball - Brushed Ruby 


dikke kus
Dido 

No comments:

Post a Comment