aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Tuesday 27 September 2011

Post holiday stress


Phew, not easy to pick up where I left 2 weeks ago i.e. before my holiday. SL is fast and there's no need for me to blog really 'old stuff'; meaning > 1 week old. Yeah, after 2 weeks of sunshine and relaxing in RL it's strange to step into this weirdo fast blogging SL world. 
However, I try, sooo today I blog some bloggers review items I received during my holiday, a mix of old and new stuff coz my criteria are; I truly have to like them ^^
Showing:

Anymore All Star no.2 (cute, cute, cute!)
Anymore streep legging violet
AMD Catalina skin in peachy


I<3 FashiOn butterfly set in exclusive for XYROOM (showing necklace and earrings)
Truth hair Abigail in quince (it's the 10 September release but hey new to me ^^)


DRD bootslazyregblue (adore these boots)

From my closet:
Loulou&Co bracelet and gloves crepuscule
Plastik Soul Ink Pierrot/Goth tattoo
Poetic Color new line preview eyes - grey sky (awww my favs)
Miel CHUM bracelet
TSS darken eyebrow piercing
KOSH simple leather braid armband

Dikke kus
Dido

Hugs and kisses to all the designers for their supa bloggers review items!

No comments:

Post a Comment