aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Wednesday 10 August 2011

Hunting at LeeZu

This week (from 5-12 August) there's a hunt going on at LeeZu store. Wear your group tag and look for the hidden poker cards. Collect all 12 of them, choose your prize from the list and drop a folder containing all collected poker cards with an NC mentioning your name and the prize of your choice in the profile of Barbara. Barbara is fast coz within the hour I received my prize; the Margot jacket in silver.


My hunt prize: the Margot jacket in silver


AND.. there is a chance to be picked out as a winner. This will be after all entries have been received at the end of the contest. The Grand Prize Winner receives 5000 $L and the choice of any TWO items from the NOIR collection. 


Arghh keeping my fingers crossed coz I did the hunt last night and found all cards except one, the Ten of Spades, arghh soooo frustrating. However, I got help from super kind Lunais Hamer, an experienced hunter. Phew that girl is fast. Thx again Lunais for your help! 


I also noticed a lovely new outfit at LeeZu (top and short skirt), which I think I might ..... mmm yep think I will b... :-)


Just the way you are - Bruno Mars


Here's your taxi to LeeZu. Have fun and good hunting!   
Dikke kus
Dido


Furthermore wearing:

The other new BDR (Beautiful Dirty Rich) hair called Rinoa in dark brown &
the Lelutka Hadley GG skin  

No comments:

Post a Comment