aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Sunday 7 August 2011

Fields of Gold



Wearing:
Sassy! Blossom dress - just peachy (the recently changed MobVend price) and a new release. You can get it for more than half off the original price with enough people. Super romantic summer dress that has a great fitting. I love the color and the pattern.
A&A (Alli&Ali) Pax hair rustbrown (NEW), wow nice nice nice  

From my closet
Lelutka LOLA skissed skin MFW2010 dark brows
League wanderer bracelet wrist 4 strands

Dikke kus
Dido


photo by Fabio Lazui


You'll remember me when the west wind moves
Among the fields of barley
You can tell the sun in his jealous sky
As we walk in fields of gold


 Fields of Gold by Eva Cassidy (my fav version)


Thanks to the designers for their blogger review items!

2 comments:

  1. I love Sting and this is one of my favorite songs by him - but this version is just beautiful. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Dido...i saw yesterday on this http://statcounter.com who visit my blog....i saw you frequently visit the blog... i like yours very much... and i laughed when i saw a post with the name fields of gold...look at my blog http://theslfashionista.blogspot.com/2011/05/fields-of-gold-sting.html
    Did i inspire you? You inspire me !!! :)))) Greetings Nicandra

    ReplyDelete