aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Sunday 17 July 2011

Xmarks and moving Gallery


New: Graffitiwear Xmarks the Top comes in many lovely colours (lavender shown)
I combined this lovely sexy top with one of my favorite skirts the SMS Chiffon skirt Lila-Yellow.
Jewellery worn: Miel Echo necklace, LouLou&Co bracelet Myrtil black and Miel CHUM bracelet.


Gadget's Gallery Expo where Fabio and I have our exhibition moved last Friday to another location. Sooo, if you haven't visited but do wanna come please use this LM: Gadget's Gallery Expo

Dikke kus
Dido

4 comments:

  1. aww Michiel pls tell me when you will, coz I wanna see you dear brother!
    dikke kus
    Dido, your sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Can you tell the noob here what SMS stands for please? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course I can ;-)
    SMS = So Many Styles
    Dikke kus
    Dido

    ReplyDelete