aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Friday 1 July 2011

Twinkle Night Bazaar and Ayla's Maretch top



I visited the Twinkle Night Bazaar this evening, a Japanese traditional festival (wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tanabata
There are many good designers taking part in this event that will be held from 30 June till 11 July and prices are low. Certainly worth a visit! More info about the Bazaar to be found on the official blog: http://tnb2011.slmame.com/
Here's your taxi

I bought Yuko skin - My Precious from BND (Bird Next Door) which comes in 3 make-up versions with a brow, shape and aqua eyes. 
Showing My Precious Wish Yuko skin only. 
I also bought the awesome Flower EyesPatch from BND called Black Wish. I like this look!



Ayla sent me a bloggers review pack this evening of her new Maretch top in several bright summer colours. I love all of them. Difficult to choose a colour, but i finally decided to show the blue-green version. 


And what about the tintable LaGyo Leilani corsage I am wearing? What a cute  summer 2011 gift. Here's your taxi to LaGyo shop


Dikke kus
Dido


A thank you to the designers for their bloggers review items!

No comments:

Post a Comment