aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Monday 11 July 2011

Di's poses at Chic

Di's Opera Refined Line 1 poses 

I love Di Hoorenbeek her poses. They are exclusive, elegant and sexy.
So when I read the Rumor blog entry Fashionably Late by Katya Jhamin I rushed over to the opening Sale of the brand new shopping sim of Chic. I couldn't resist and had to buy the 10 pack Di's Opera Refined Line 1 poses. 


This sale at Chic sim is for discounted items from the sim’s regular stores and new, exclusive items from guest designers. Great items of great designers among them many of my favs. Love it!
FYI: t
he event changes every Sunday, but stays open the entire week. So no hurries.
Wearing:
MINA hair Famke in dark red
Glam Affair Layla BL skin (group gift)
Addiction Jewelry Charming Life Blue Ice necklace  (NEW)
Graffitiwear White Flutter dress


Dikke kus 
Dido


Thanks to the designers for their bloggers review items

No comments:

Post a Comment