aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Saturday 16 April 2011

TDR Blue

 Andy and me in my new outfit on HelaMiyo pose ball 'My Favorite Seat'

Yeah it's finally there: The Dressing Room (TDR) BLUE one year birthday collection. 
I immediately felt in love with this awesome Lelutka Nastasia jacket in pink (valentine the color is called). The sculpted chest part is fun, soo different from other jackets and moverover it fits perfectly without hardly any adjustment. Wow I love this!




Another awesome outfit is the Baiastice Limnea high waist pants and Mides shirt. Those textures, high quality and so so detailed. The shirt has a sort of worn out and therefore see through look. I put a black bra underneath, 
yeah in a sort of decent mood this evening ;-)
The high waist pants come in several layers, with sculpted parts and a nice belt. Yep happy with this outfit.


In love with my new Pia Truth hair, wow looks super on my avi.


Dikke kus
Dido

1 comment:

  1. \o/ Yaaaay Yeeeesss, the jacket is fantastic, Im happy that you bought it too, we can't let go all these incredible offers!. Kusss ♥

    ReplyDelete