aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Thursday 11 November 2010

Comfy red


Yesterday, the new comfy NS red sweater Matt was wearing, got me into an early Christmas mood ... I put on my red Reindeer sweater and we snuggled in a boat surrounded by falling snow. Felt like December.



Matt had been shopping coz next to the sweater and the Aoharu scarf he also bought new hair from UncleWeb. Wow I like his hair, cool look! Before buying he acquired many (over 10) hairdemo's and liked them all. I bet he will return to UncleWeb...

Matt is wearing:
Redgrave skin Cruz- pale
Poetic Color eyes  dark wood
UncleWeb  Jin-Hair02 coffee 
Sweater: (NS) Cozy Cowl Neck red
Scarf: Aoharu KnitScarf_G2_Snow/Black 
PeppermintBlue: CellFrameGlasses MidnightBlue

Dido is wearing:
League Taylor Sunkiss skin BlackIce
Maitreya Natali red hair
Poetic Color eyes spring meadow
XTC Shirley lace gloves and bracelet
Fishy Strawberry Reindeer sweater 

Dikke kus
Dido

No comments:

Post a Comment