aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Monday 16 November 2009

leather jacket





This weekend I spent far too much money on clothes. I had been such a brave girl over the last weeks, but.... well must have been the autumn weather (wind, rain) that inspired me to go shopping in SL. And because of the fact that I spent lots of Linden dollars I now feel the obligation to blog about at least some of the items I bought ;-)

As I love the picture shown above I decided to start with the Aoharu black leather jacket. I combined this new item with my black Zaara slacks, the Coco (Update group gift) belt, a simple top, a pair of sunglasses and my fri-day red Deena hair, giving me exactly the look I like 'Dido style'.  

Dikke  kus
Dido


Jacket: Aoharu RollUPRiders
Skin:  Bella, Tuli
Hairs: fri.day Deena 
Slacks: Zaara
Tops: Sweetest Good-bye
Belts: Coco 
Gloves: Roars
Bracelet: Kosh

No comments:

Post a Comment